Posters should be 4 feet high and 3 feet wide and should include the following:
- Student name (or names, if more than one student is presenting the exhibit)
- Adviser(s)' names, department(s)' names, name of university
- Funding sources (if applicable)
- Research Objectives
- Significance to the field
- Results, interpretation of results and conclusions, and directions for future research if the project is completed
The Linguistic Society of America also provides a detailed guide on how to design posters. Click here to access it.
A document explaining how to create posters using PowerPoint can also be viewed here. Examples from past undergraduate presenters can also be seen below.
If you have any questions, please contact us!